Hempfibre Grow Mat Large 10″20 (25 x 50 cm) – 10 pack
Using the fibrous byproduct of the industrial hemp plant, we have created Terrafibre™ sustainable grow mats. Terrafibre™ grow mats are ideal for microgreens, sprouts, wheatgrass and other short rotation crops. Industrial hemp fibres are separated, cleaned and needle punched to produce a 100% biodegradable soilless growing medium. Fibres are separated through a decortication process without the use of any chemicals and our needle punching technique creates a light texture for roots to easily grow through. Hemp fibres have high water retention, keeping seeds wet through germination. This product can be used for beginner gardeners and small companies. Available in 10 pack for customers and 140 bulk pack for professionals.
- Perfect for hydroponic growing microgreens, wheatgrass, micro herbs, sprouts and other short rotation crops
- Fits into 10” x 20” growing tray, on a small place, a favourite cup, endless options
- Clean and easy to use. No mess with potting soil
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- All natural, industrial hemp fibres are intertwined into a biodegradable backing to provide a strong but light environment for seeds to thrive in
- Highly absorptive – Hemp fibres can hold 1050% of its own weight in water, providing your seeds with the water they require